Forum Rules

Gregsta
Site Admin

Forum Rules

Post by Gregsta » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:27 am

Contributing Members
Only People who are going to be contributing to the the forum are welcome here. If you are just signing up to download stuff you are not welcome here, don't waste your time signing up as I will ban you. ;) am sorry if this seems a bit harsh but its to prevent people just using the forum for downloading :naughty:

Thanks goes a long way
People time and effort has gone into providing these rips for you, so don't forget to say thanks. 8-)

What you are not allowed to add to website
You're not allowed to add MP3's singles, commercial CD's,vinyl rips or any kind of software.

Using the market place
I strongly suggest that you use paypal as you have some kind of protection against scammers, If a seller ask you to send money to them as family and friends remember you have no protection if something goes wrong and you do so at own risk.
Oldskooltapez takes no responsibility for anything that goes wrong with your purchase via our website. It is up to the buyer and seller to sort things out.Unless its something you have purchased from us. Then I will go out of my way to try and resolve the problem.
Please familiarise yourself with forum Rules,before you start using the forum :handgestures-thumbup:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16